CDC infection control guidelines make it clear: to ensure effective sterilization, items must be exposed to
all 3 sterilization criteria – time, temperature and pressure (steam). Advanced patent pending
Sure-Check® Sterilization Pouches feature:
• Highest sterility assurance – Built-in internal/external multi-parameter indicators only change color when
all 3 criteria for sterilization have been met – unlike traditional sterilization pouches with a single process
indicator that measures only temperature.
• Simplified process – Eliminates the extra step of adding separate multi-parameter indicators to each pouch.
• Meets CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008.
• Meets ANSI/AAMI ST79 Comprehensive Guide to Steam Sterilization and Assurance in Health Care
• Tested and certified by an independent laboratory.
• For steam and EtO only