Provides the same high detection accuracy as the DIAGNOdent but in a easy to use hand held device. Portable, pen-like device can be moved easily from room to room. Offers complete diagnosis - both occlusally and interdentally. 1-year warranty.
Product # 3729-002
Estimated Ship Date 12/27/18
By means of pen's easy to use infared interface, the pen's signals and values are shown both on the handpiece and the display so measurements are easily visible to you and your patients. Display also serves as a holder for the pen when not in use.
Product # 4083-583
Estimated Ship Date 12/25/18 - 1/3/19
• Spectra is the only caries detection aid that works like Doppler radar to discover caries earlier
• Sleek design features a 120 degree button ring for added comfort
• Spectra uses fluorescence to detect caries in fissures and smooth surfaces that may go unnoticed in X-ray images
• After capturing the image within your existing imaging software, the extent of decay will be interpolated and indicated in two ways:
• The color will be appear either blue, red, orange or yellow
• A numerical indicator between 0 and 5 will be shown
No other caries detection aid can do this
[4584-176] Complete Unit
Contains: Spectra Handpiece, 50 Camera Sheaths, 10 Positioning Spacers, 1 USB Umbilical, and 1 Chair Side Handpiece Holder
Product # 4584-176
Product # 4584-185
Product # 5008-840
CamX Spectra uses fluorescence to detect caries in fissures and smooth surfaces that may go undetected in x-ray images. The device features 4 violet LEDS to stimulate metabolic products found in carcinogenic bacteria which causes them to glow red, while healthy enamel glows green.
CamX Spectra can also detect decay that is hidden between the margins of existing composite and amalgam restorations.
-Dimensions: 7.5" x 1.0"
-Video Outputs: USB 2.0
-Weight: 1.7 oz
(1) CamX Spectra Caries Detection Handpiece
(20) Camera Sheaths
(5) Positioning Spacers
(1) USB umbilical
(1) Chairside handpiece holder
(1) Cleaning cloth
Product # 5080-324
Product # 5272-411
Estimated Ship Date 12/25/18
Product # 5284-131