Provides the same high detection accuracy as the DIAGNOdent but in a easy to use hand held device. Portable, pen-like device can be moved easily from room to room. Offers complete diagnosis - both occlusally and interdentally. 1-year warranty.
Product # 3729-002
In Stock in PA
By means of pen's easy to use infared interface, the pen's signals and values are shown both on the handpiece and the display so measurements are easily visible to you and your patients. Display also serves as a holder for the pen when not in use.
Product # 4083-583
Estimated Ship Date 7/26/19 - 8/6/19
• Spectra is the only caries detection aid that works like Doppler radar to discover caries earlier
• Sleek design features a 120 degree button ring for added comfort
• Spectra uses fluorescence to detect caries in fissures and smooth surfaces that may go unnoticed in X-ray images
• After capturing the image within your existing imaging software, the extent of decay will be interpolated and indicated in two ways:
• The color will be appear either blue, red, orange or yellow
• A numerical indicator between 0 and 5 will be shown
No other caries detection aid can do this
[4584-176] Complete Unit
Contains: Spectra Handpiece, 50 Camera Sheaths, 10 Positioning Spacers, 1 USB Umbilical, and 1 Chair Side Handpiece Holder
Product # 4584-176
Manufacturer Backorder: Awaiting Inventory
Product # 4584-185
No Longer Available
Product # 5008-840
CamX Spectra uses fluorescence to detect caries in fissures and smooth surfaces that may go undetected in x-ray images. The device features 4 violet LEDS to stimulate metabolic products found in carcinogenic bacteria which causes them to glow red, while healthy enamel glows green.
CamX Spectra can also detect decay that is hidden between the margins of existing composite and amalgam restorations.
-Dimensions: 7.5" x 1.0"
-Video Outputs: USB 2.0
-Weight: 1.7 oz
(1) CamX Spectra Caries Detection Handpiece
(20) Camera Sheaths
(5) Positioning Spacers
(1) USB umbilical
(1) Chairside handpiece holder
(1) Cleaning cloth
Product # 5080-324
Compact, Portable Caries Detection Device
DEXIS CariVu is a compact, portable caries detection device that uses patented transillumination technology to support the identification of occlusal, interproximal and recurrent carious lesions and cracks.
CariVu continues the long DEXIS tradition of providing intuitive, easy-to-use diagnostic tools for the dental community.
Product # 5272-411
In Stock in PA, TX
Product # 5284-131
Product # 5389-519