The MadaCylinder™ III offers a new dimension in design. Exclusively from Mada, the MadaCylinder™ III is ultra-light, weighing only 4 1/4 pounds and contains approximately 210 liters of oxygen. The MadaCylinder™ III is available in a variety of portable oxygen units to meet the needs of dealers and their patients.
• Ultra-light-weight, cylinder weight 4 1/4 lbs.
• Volume of oxygen, 210 liters.
• Flat bottom design.
• Heat sensitive coating.
• Built-in contents gauge. (Mada Innovation)
• Built-in pressure and temperature safety devices.
• Uses MadaValve regulators.
• Many models to choose from to meet your patients' needs.
• Small and easy to carry.
• Long lasting, up to approximately 100 minutes at 2 LPM.
• Indicates volume in cylinder even when not in use.
• Uses standard CGA-540 outlet thread.
• Safe to use, meets or exceeds all government specifications.
• Compatible with Mada regulators No. 1308A and No. 1309A series.
• Available in single cylinders or kits.