Made with purified, medical-grade cotton and held together with silky yarn, instead of chemicals or starch, the braided cotton roll does not stick to the mucosa.
• Innovative flexible design for excellent adaptability and a secure fit into the buccal curvature and the sublingual space
• Higher, quicker absorption without losing its shape, reducing the number of rolls needed
• Provides isolation while maintaining an excellent dry field with a unique wicking action
• Does not stick to mucosa, making it easy to remove from the patient's mouth. No need to rewet.
• Infection control roll dispensers are available; they are fully autoclavable, dispensing one sterile roll at a time.
• Manufactured in the USA