Includes: (1) Dexis Software Starter Bundle, (1) Dexis Titanium Digital Sensor and (1) Dexis CariVu
DEXIS Titanium is engineered to be exceptionally reliable. We are so confident in the durability and reliability of DEXIS Titanium that we offer a unique unconditional replacement warranty.
• Increase confidence in diagnosis with CleanCapture technology, improved signal performance and expanded dynamic range.
• Improve workflow efficiency with our new sensor motionactivation feature allowing you to capture X-rays without touching your computer.
• Enhance reliability with a sensor designed, engineered and tested to withstand impact and help eliminate failure.
• Help deliver a positive patient experience with the DEXIS Titanium PerfectSize™ sensor and its award-winning TrueComfort™ design.
UNCONDITIONAL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
• Realize peace of mind with a unique unconditional replacement warranty to help keep your practice running smoothly.
• WiseAngle™ feature helps reduce stress for the sensorto-cable connection. During laboratory tests, DEXIS Titanium’s cable withstood being flexed over 100,000 times and maintained signal strength as data moved from the sensor to the computer.
Tough, Durable Housing
• The new DEXIS Titanium housing, internally and externally, was redesigned to gain additional tensile strength. We selected a highly engineered thermo-plastic resin that stands up to heavy physical use, as well as a wide variety of disinfectant chemicals — keeping you and your patients protected.
Accessories & Holders
• Sensor holders are typically autoclaved after each use, so they need to be exceedingly resilient. We crafted DEXIS Titanium biteblocks and rings out of the same tough, durable thermoplastic resin used in the sensor housing.
DEXIS CariVu™ Caries Detection
Compact, Portable Caries Detection Device
DEXIS CariVu is a compact, portable caries detection device that uses patented transillumination technology to support the identification of occlusal, interproximal and recurrent carious lesions and cracks.
CariVu continues the long DEXIS tradition of providing intuitive, easy-to-use diagnostic tools for the dental community.
What makes CariVu unique?
Uses transillumination technology that makes enamel appear transparent while porous lesions trap and absorb light
Allows the clinician to see through the tooth, exposing its structure and the development of any carious lesions
CariVu images read like familiar X-ray images
Uses non-ionizing radiation which is ideal for children, pregnant women and patients who are X‑ray averse
CariVu is compatible with DEXvoice™, an add-on module to the DEXIS imaging software that enables voice activation – Hands Free Workflow. Learn about DEXvoice.
DTX Studio™ suite connects the devices and technologies in your dental practice or lab – in one single platform.